Skip to main content

The five steps

 


Trevor called me early in the morning. It’s not strange because he is a guy who can call you at 5am in the morning to tell you absolute bullshit. I had just reached the office and before I could put my behinds down on the seat, my phone rang. I was still breathing heavily because I had just used the staircase to 6th floor. I felt like waiting for the elevators would make me 1 hr 32mins late instead of the 1hr 30mins I had already made peace with. I was dearly saving 2 minutes.

I received the call and on the other end was a seriously laughing voice. Like you could picture all his teeth out, him shaking his head and tapping his feet on the ground. I took a moment to really think of what would make a single guy so happy, at only half past nine in the morning.

He suddenly went calm and told me ( with chuckles in his words) that he was brushing his teeth when he remembered a period back in 2017 when I owed my mum some money and couldn’t pay back. I was deeply drawn back and busted into a huge laughter. I was not ready for that conversation at 9 am. 

You guys think it was easy! I couldn’t even sit well at dinner time, I thought she would see me hungrily prod my fingers into the flavoursome fish she cooked and ask me “Bill na ile maneno yetu ulisema aje…”

Anyway that was not for today … Someone asked me a question, then another asked me the same question, then another and another… here is the answer. For that reason, guys if you want to subscribe here to get every notification so that you get to know how I came to owe my mum money and what happened in Mombasa, follow these steps;

Step 1; Behave like you want to post a comment.

Step 2; Choose the posting option “Google account”

Step 3; Sign with your email

Step 4; Write a comment, you can write anything for this one e.g (test)

Step 5; At the bottom right click on that Notify me box and submit

Most of us have debts so we like to stay anonymous, its good that you wont have to keep commenting with your email, you can continue being anonymous you’ll still get the notification.

 

If that doesn't work visit my profile and send a mail with subject *notify*

Happy weekend!

Comments

  1. This is a trap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The person I owe money will see me cracking my ribs here and I won't like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to be anynymousπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the current trends in cyber security I'd rather remain Anonymous, but I'll always leave a πŸ‘ as my signature comment. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done 🀣🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Half a head

There were thin and bleak sounds, noises that were either real or imaginary. A sound of a wild bird in distress from a far, an owl maybe or a cardinal, accompanied by what sounded like uneasy movement and groaning noises from within. Those unnerving noises that make you believe hell is real and the damned has flung the gates open. He was in the police cell, the cell had huge shelves and guys were sleeping on the floor like they always do. You might have met this somewhere; you might have heard of it from the walls of your sitting room or the streets. It is a tale of this guy Boniface Kimanyano Ayoti, an epic face of crime, larger than life. A guy whose weakness was crime. Anything criminal triggered something in him. Something that not only made him content but also put him in a zone where nothing else could. Even though it can’t tell it all, Bonnie’s face is a tale of crime. Before you hear a word from him you know he’s not been an average human being. He has a swelling just above

The Holy Studio

  I met Philip Mutemi in the streets of wanderlust diaries. He wrote a piece that caused stir and led to a lot of fuss. If you know the wanderlust diaries you're safe. You may actually go to heaven if Christ comes today. His display picture is of a man seated with arms crossed in what looks like a pub. A man probably past middle age. Looking at him another time, I feel like he has four children. Again looking at him, he doesn’t look like in 2014 he was 20 years old, I mean he almost looks older than my father. He honestly couldn’t be 30 right now. All these observations I made because of how some people in the comment section threw stones at him. So, Philip claims that back in 2014 his 3 cousins, 4 neighbours and himself were to join campus. They were given money to go and buy laptops. What is campus life without a laptop? The next Monday early in the morning they were in Nairobi. There was one cousin who was street smart and managed to convince them the he was well acquainted wi

Major Ariel

Ariel studies Chemistry, but is also a footballer who retired prematurely because of a bad knee. A knee that chose chemistry over football. He is a farmer during long holidays. He keeps chicken and milk his father’s cow on a good day. On a bad day he goes to a nearby dusty arena to play football, to see if his knee could have possibly changed its idea about chemistry. Ten minutes into the  game he becomes a living testimony that his knees were actually meant to stand long hours in the chemistry lab doing tests and mixing chemicals to see colour changes, precipitates and what have you that don’t excite me. He is a vocabulary expert and a story teller. He is a fitness aficionado. He is a brother and a son. I can’t prove that he is a boyfriend but I can prove beyond any limits that in the past 7 days he has eaten chapatti at least thrice.  He's authored   THE FAMILY MAN ,   WHAT I WANT , GRIP REAPER ,  J'S COCUNUTS just to mention a handful. He is a huge Chelsea fan, a bruised te